Sunday, January 16, 2011

Chai Latte

Well after much hard work I bring you the Chai Latte cupcake.
Chai Latte Cupcake: A cinnamon spiced Chai tea flavored cake topped with a cinnamon vanilla buttercream.
Unfortunately for Angela, she got sick and was unable to participate in the experience of creating and photographing the new cupcake.

I starting off by creating the lighting tent, which was pretty simple. Buuuuut the lighting wasn't as bright as I needed but thanks to the wonders of Photoshop I was able to brighten thing up.

After the tent, or box rather, was ready to go I got a shot of the ingredients!

This was everything minus the egg and milk.
Unfortunately since I was riding solo on this adventure I didn't have the time to capture all my steps in putting it together but the end result was a pleasant surprise! I use a couple different backgrounds because I could not decide which on I liked best. I think I'm partial to the plain white though. What do you think?

<3 Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment